Saturday, November 1, 2008

A couple months for "Firsts"!


Hello Family!

Its been a wild a crazy month of September and October. I've been trying to post some updated life stories to my blog, but my parents have been a little busy - so I have been spending most of my time helping around the house. You know, cleaning, doing dishes, that sort of thing.
However, I do want to share a couple of exiciting moments from the past couple months:

1. My 1st Birthday!!! I was able to see both Grandmas and Grandpas, as well as two aunts - I was very spoiled...enjoy these pictures:








2. Happy Halloween as Elmo!! I love Elmo, but other costumes scared me a bit. I was glad Dad was there to join the party with all my Dayschool friends.






Thanks for reading, and stay tuned for more exciting adventures!!!!
Love, Maddy

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Looking good!

Benety said...

You look so cute in that Elmo costume!

Say hi to daddy and mommy for me ;)