Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Holiday Happenings

Thanksgiving and then Christmas - I didn't know so much fun could be had after a crazy Halloween with Elmo!!!! I have been very fortunate to have spent a lot of time over the past month with my family.

Right after Thanksgiving I had a wonderful visit with my Uncle Amod, Aunt Juby, and Cousin Nadia. I really look up to my cousin Nadia. We had a lot of fun hanging out at home and I watched her every move to learn how to become a big kid. I cannot wait to visit her up in New Jersey really soon!








Later in December I made a big trip up to Milwaukee for Christmas to celebrate with my Wisconsin family. At first we were quite worried about making it due to all the snow and flight cancellations, but we were very lucky and had no delays!

I also quickly found out I have a lot of family in Wisconsin. Lots of Aunts and Uncles. It was also a lot of fun to be the center of attention during our Christmas gift opening. My grandma and aunts really know how to have a good time!






After the gift openings I really wanted to go outside to experience what a true Wisconsin winter feels like! I also have to thank Grandma and Grandpa for cleaning and fixing up my sled!












My last big adventure came at my cousin Bryce's 4th birthday party. We had so much fun visiting with Grandma Krissy, Grandpa Mike, and all our aunts, uncles, and cousins. My favorite part was sliding down the big slide with Dad. He is so brave.




I love my family!!!! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!

-Maddy

No comments: